The High Stakes Of Family Law Issues
No legal matter is of greater importance than one that affects the family. At Bruckert, Behme & Long, P.C., we handle family law issues with utmost care and attention to detail because we understand the tremendous personal stakes involved.
If you are facing a family law issue in Illinois, we are here to help you seek a favorable outcome in a cost-effective manner. Our lawyers will guide you through all aspects of the legal process, offering a personal approach and open lines of communication until your legal matter is resolved.
Handling All Family Law Matters
With offices in O’Fallon and New Baden, we represent clients’ interests in Clinton County, St. Clair County and across the Metro East. We represent your interests in a broad range of family-related legal matters, including:
- Divorce: We can protect your future in all divorce-related matters, including property division, alimony and post-divorce modifications.
- Child custody: Our lawyers protect our clients’ parental rights and the best interests of their children in cases involving child custody, visitation, relocation and more.
- Child support: Whether you are seeking child support or paying it, we are here to make sure your rights are protected throughout the process. We can represent you in initial child support determinations as well as modifications and enforcement.
- Property division: We represent clients who are seeking to divide both assets and debts in a divorce.
- Modifications: We represent clients seeking modifications of existing orders as well as those trying to prevent a modification that will adversely affect them or their children.
- Adoptions: Our attorneys help bring families together by guiding stepparents and others through the legal steps of the adoption process.
Whatever family law issue you face, our attorneys will work with you personally to help you understand your rights and options. We will work diligently to help you achieve the best possible outcome for you and those you care about the most.