Large Firm Capabilities You Need. Personal Attention You Deserve.
- Creditor's Rights 55%
- Municipal Law 15%
- Business Law 10%
- Estate Planning 10%
- Real Estate Law 10%
Duane Clarke earned his bachelor's degree in economics from the University of Illinois in 1992 and his juris doctor from Washington University in St. Louis in 1995. He is licensed to practice law in the Illinois state courts, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois, and in the Missouri state courts.
Mr. Clarke practiced law for nineteen years, six of those as a sole practitioner, before joining Bruckert, Behme & Long, P.C. He practices in the areas of municipal law, creditor's rights, real estate law, small business law, and estate planning.
Mr. Clarke is a member of the Illinois Municipal League, the Illinois Local Government Lawyers Association, and the Illinois State Bar Association. He is a school board member for Highland Community Unit School District No. 5 and the current president of the Southern Illinois Roughnecks Baseball & Softball Teams, NFP.
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1995
- University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
- B.A. - 1992
- Major: Economics
- Illinois, 1996
- Missouri, 1995
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- School board member for Highland Community Unit School District No. 5
- Current president of the Southern Illinois Roughnecks Baseball & Softball Teams, NFP, Present
- Illinois Municipal League, Member
- Illinois Local Government Lawyers Association, Member
- Illinois State Bar Association, Member
Current Employment Position
- Clarke Law Office, Attorney, 2009 to 2015
- Kaufhold & Associates, P.C., Attorney, 1997 to 2009